Frequently Asked Questions
BUG IN WATCHOS 10!There is a major bug in watchOS 10 that affects all standalone watch apps using GPS. After the app is updated, the GPS stops working. To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Ensure that your Apple Watch and phone are connected.
- Remove the app from both the Watch and the Phone.
- On your phone, go to the Settings app, then navigate to:
- Transfer or Reset iPhone
- Reset Location & Privacy
- Reboot your phone.
- Reboot your Watch.
- Reinstall the app on both your phone and Watch.
- Start the app on the phone, and a request for location access should pop up. If granted, the watch can access the gps as well.
More info later